woensdag 31 oktober 2007

Daydreaming...

Today, Wednesday the 31st, it's my last day at work before taking a big vacation. Not that I needed one already, since I only just started working, and even then the word working is a bit of an overstatement. But anyway, today is the last day before my 11-day-long holiday, which I'm using to visit one of the prettiest cities in the world, Rome. For the last three weeks the idea of migrating to another country seemed more and more appealing so this trip is like a gift from heaven. I just can't wait to get on that plane and forget all of the stupid stuff that happened. Although I am supposed to work today, I just can't focus at the task at hand. I keep on dreaming about shopping, eating and the culture in Rome, not to mention the beautiful men which I will be inspecting thoroughly.

Geen opmerkingen: